Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[3RD PARTY] Cannot find "Tags Settings" in CodeLite
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: [3RD PARTY] Cannot find "Tags Settings" in CodeLite

Not sure what to say. I complete removed codelite (including settings files hidden in my user directory).

Downloaded Codelite 8.2, installed it. Click next repeatedly for the first launch guide. For testing I drag and dropped the script folder into the area to the left. It automatically added a script workspace with a script project. But no script files (because it does not know about .hps yet).

Then I went to clang options and added *.hps as a file extension. Then opened the colring and added *.hps as extension to c++.

Right-clicked on the script project, took import files from directory, checked the top script folder and added *.hps to the extension list. Clicked OK and it added all the .hps files to the file list.

Double clicked a random script file and typed Ent in it and it suggested an Entity function with documentation. So all working as it should, although not fully setup for it to be perfect.
10-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [3RD PARTY] Cannot find "Tags Settings" in CodeLite - by jens - 10-02-2015, 02:27 PM