Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FULL GAME SPOILERS] Who were the Monsters?
Sevtai Offline

Threads: 0
RE: [FULL GAME SPOILERS] Who were the Monsters?

Obviously as just mutated creatures without personality you aren't counting the underwater fish.

BUT, the red eyed underwater robots do talk to you when you get spotted - I don't know off hand 'exactly' what they say, but I do remember hearing "What's that sound? Who's there?" - And then when I stood in front of it like an idiot "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! GET BACK HERE!"

Now I have no idea who they could possibly be, or what to call them (Although I THINK at the HQ in Delta you can find schematics and a name for them (last entry on the robot list if memory serves)), but given their capacity to talk, I think it's worth looking into.

Also! (Sorry for double post)

(09-28-2015, 07:29 PM)PathOS Wrote: Monster 3
[Blind shambling corpses]
[Theta]
[???]
[Akers and proxies]
[Akers was a Delta worker who, while staying isolated by choice at Delta, became obsessed with the WAU to the point of heralding it as a religious icon. After ingesting structure gel, he called Theta to finally be picked up, only to kill the response team, and then return to Theta to eventually slaughter everyone there. He made a few "proxies" of himself similar to his shape. Those creatures have unknown names]
Spoiler below!
[Image: ZmeXaq5.jpg]

There are two 'EDIT (for clarity): types of monster' here. I know you have referenced both separately in the text, but I feel they should be separate.

Akers is the one pictured, with long clawed arms and no eyes.

The proxies are a separate creature, as described the shambling corpses with no arms and bloated bodies. They are other people that have ingested structure gel, or victims of Akers.

While most of Akers victims can be found attached to walls wheezing, I -think- (please correct me if I am wrong) there are more than one armless shambler.

The one in the server room - And the (possibly multiple) one(s) in the maintenance tunnels.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 03:24 PM by Sevtai.)
10-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FULL GAME SPOILERS] Who were the Monsters? - by Sevtai - 10-05-2015, 01:36 PM