Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

So I'm deciding if I should stop doing let's plays of custom stories and...
Koopa Rs07 Offline

Threads: 30
RE: So I'm deciding if I should stop doing let's plays of custom stories and...

(10-05-2015, 04:48 PM)The Mug Wrote: It depends quite a lot on the quality of your videos(of which I have watched none), but I think that if you can keep it up with the released and have them be relatively close to the mod releases you might be a able to build up a decent audience of people using your channel as a way to find mods and see if they are something they would like to play.
Well, I do have a Rode NT USB microphone. It's not an XLR, but it does sound very good.
I already have a "professional" editing software, I guess you could say. It allows me to do an endless number of things. However, I'm not really the most experienced editor.. I mean I know how to slowly zoom in on things and add text that I can animate myself, etc. Also my videos will be 1080p and 60fps. So quality as far as gameplay footage and audio seem to be in check.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 01:56 PM by Traggey.)
10-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'm deciding if I should stop doing let's plays of custom stories and... - by Koopa Rs07 - 10-05-2015, 05:03 PM