The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Terribly low FPS in Requiem Level 6 @ Radeon HD4670
raffael Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Terribly low FPS in Requiem Level 6 @ Radeon HD4670

Hello,

at first I'd like to thank You for creating such a great game.

I've finished both Overture and Black Plague with no greater graphical problems (some flickering in BP). Now I'm playing Requiem and everything was fine until I entered level 6 (Power Station). Suddenly the game runs terribly slow, just few FPS (max 5 IMHO). I'm using Windows 7 x64, Athlon 64 3200 and 4GB of RAM. There was no problem with Requiem until this level.

I've applied all the patches and beta ATI Hotfix but none of them helped.
Switching all of the graphical settings to the lowest changed nothing also.

I've also done this:

Quote:General:
- Uninstall _all_ display drivers and then download and install the latest.

ATI control panel:
- Disable Catalyst AI (meaning the box shall be checked).
- Disable Triple buffer (box is unchecked).
- Wait for vertical refresh: "Off, unless applications specifies".
- Adaptive AA off (box is unchecked).
- Smooth vision HD (both). Box "Use application settings" is checked.

Windows:
- Disable Aero or any other composite/extra graphical touches technology that might be active.

With no effect.

I'm running on ATI Catalyst 9.12 driver.

I've moved to the corridor as I thought that this shiny, spinning ball was causing the problem some way but it didn't help too.

Has anyone encountered something like this? Is there any solution for this situation?
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010, 08:34 PM by Rex.)
01-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Terribly low FPS in Requiem Level 6 @ Radeon HD4670 - by raffael - 01-05-2010, 08:33 PM