Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things you may not have noticed (spoilers ahoy!)
GhylTarvoke Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Things you may not have noticed (spoilers ahoy!)

I have trouble identifying the different "fish", but here are some other underwater creatures and their locations. Can anybody add to the list? There's a sarcastic fringehead in the game files, though I haven't seen one.
Spoiler below!
Brown crab: many places, very common.
Great spider crab: many places, less common.
Hammerhead shark: near the CURIE.
Stingray: at Delta.
Moray eel: at Delta.
Loggerhead turtle: at Delta, and between Delta and Theta.
Great white shark: between Delta and Theta.
Nautilus: near Omicron.
Jellyfish: between Omicron and the abyss, and in the abyss.
Gulper eel: in the abyss, near the climber.
Viperfish: in the abyss, near the cargo boxes.
Sea spider: in the abyssal cave.
Anglerfish: outside the abyssal cave.
Shrimp: between Tau and Alpha.
Also, some more things I recently discovered.
Spoiler below!
1. At Upsilon, Amy has a cute (!) sketch of a flesher.
2. Torturing Carl before talking to him for the first time results in different dialogue.
3. If you don't free K8, Simon says something different when leaving the escape vessel at Delta.
4. At Theta, viewing the map with blackbox beacons changes the dialogue with Catherine.
5. Checking Brandon Wan's stuff in different orders changes the dialogue with Catherine.
6. Mark Sarang has a fuzzy photo of a crawler in his room.
7. I double-checked the door at the end of Theta's residential hallway. The enemy you glimpse through the window is Akers.
8. Catherine gives two different descriptions of proxies. Which one she gives depends on when you visit the basement.
9. In the lab, you need to scan yourself and test the ARK prototype. Completing these tasks in different orders changes the dialogue with Catherine.
10. The proxies seem to hear when you switch the flashlight on/off.
11. You can datamine Emma Alvaro's body near Omicron.
12. At Omicron, Julia Dahl concludes her audio logs with the phrase "delenda est". Presumably, this just indicates that she works for Carthage.
11-13-2015, 04:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things you may not have noticed (spoilers ahoy!) - by GhylTarvoke - 11-13-2015, 04:15 AM