Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The November 2015 Paris Terrorist Attacks
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
RE: The November 2015 Paris Terrorist Attacks

(11-16-2015, 11:48 AM)Filizitas Wrote: Wow. There were like hundreds of other attacks on different folks... ever heard of that plane from russia that got shot? No?

Well it was a public flight and nobody cares... and suddenly france has an attack and everybody loses there mind.

I pray for all of them but this is really not fair at all...

First of all, I strongly disagree with most of your points - we don't know what caused the plane to crash. The fact that ISIS claimed to shoot it down is another side of a coin. They can say whatever they want to, but there is no proof for that. I can as well go and yell out that it was Russians who attacked Paris, but I won't do it since there is no proof for that, and I don't have enough evidences to draw such a theory. Fact - check before posting.

Then you also gotta realize that this happend in EUROPE. It could happen (and can still happen sooner than you all think) in any bigger European city - London, Berlin - that's just the beginning of the long - going list. Those folks came from their shitty ISIS - occupied territories and started shooting civilians. There's a diffrence between ISIS fighting with their enemies, who are trained and specialized soldiers, and slaughtering a whole mass of innocent people. It's not Syria where their war started and where it goes over and over - it's a diffrent teritory, a diffrent continent that did NOTHING wrong but having a shitty leaders that can't do anything about ISIS. They want the West to attack them with greater forces so they could use their support. They want people to fear them. And so far, it goes smoothly.

In my opinion, we should leave the Syrian war and ISIS for the men that take part in it - it's stupid, risky, and dangerous to attack someone that does not have brakes, which is perfectly summed up with the unforgivable tragedy. Untill they start thinking about conquering Europe as their next target, we should leave it all alone, wait, make people more conscious about the danger, strengthen the security forces, the military and wait for the bastards to show up.

It greatly pains me to see Europe being slowly conquered by islam. Remember that the worst islamistic countires were once a cradle of art, culture and technology. And soon the same fate awaits Europe if people won't wake up.

May the victims of the senseless shootings find an easy rest. I pray for the families, relatives, friends of the murdered to find peace, and I pray for every single man on Earth to have a full, great and safe trip right here. There is no excuse for this kind of actions. That is against the whole humanity, every single being.

R.I.P
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2015, 04:04 PM by Slanderous.)
11-16-2015, 04:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The November 2015 Paris Terrorist Attacks - by Slanderous - 11-16-2015, 04:03 PM