Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Blog: "Why Trial and Error will Doom Games"
Setlec Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Blog: "Why Trial and Error will Doom Games"

I'm really glad to have read your posts guys... multi solution puzzles are in fact required to me. in BP, the door as you said was kinda idiotic, no offence intended! I would be really glad to be a some sort of MacGyver/Indiana Jones in order to do things that could be done to open the door. After playing the 3 games, I was kinda stupid from not using any of the meat nor the dynamite but they were quite useless to me. the more possibilities offered for the player to solve something makes a better immersion and gameplay! For Amnesia you should include water/food for healing also to be able to rest is a good thing to implement, booze and drugs to improve the body like the adrenaline shot seen in L4D! Sometimes i like to go back to previous locations to search for things that I've not used or that could be useful. One thing that i've found quite hard to use was the pick-axes! It was useful to kill the wolves but very hard to use it... Maybe i might learn to use it better.
05-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blog: "Why Trial and Error will Doom Games" - by Setlec - 05-16-2010, 09:25 AM