Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released!
RoyaleBeast Offline

Threads: 16
RE: 2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released!

yeah an option like in penumbra to turn highlighted stuff would be nice. but the look there camera i didnt see that. (or maybe i didnt notice it witch makes it good)

First playthorugh in the basement were u see the shadow. i walked into the next room and didnt see the shadow standing in front of the door. the second i did. but i wondered if it was there the first time cause i didnt see it when i looked over there. Is it random or am i blind?

Also first time i went left second i went right but both times i looked at the door were it stands

EDIT: It was there the 3rd time so i guess im blind. Turns out u can actualy watch it walk to the door if u run up to the area were its walking. Once it stops walk as close to the right of the wall as u can till u hit the door then go into the corner its facing. if you do turn on ur lantern if it hasnt dissappeared and u can stare at its face as long as u want. I gotta say THATS FUCKING SCARY LOOKING
09-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released! - by RoyaleBeast - 09-03-2010, 08:10 PM