Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

No way to restore sanity other than solving puzzles?
thebigJA Offline

Threads: 4
RE: No way to restore sanity other than solving puzzles?

(09-09-2010, 09:58 AM)Peanuckle Wrote:
(09-09-2010, 06:21 AM)Mikezila Wrote: I also had no idea that losing your mind gave the enemies rollerskates and night vision. I'll keep that in mind.

This reminds me of how I "trained" myself to not be afraid of the zombies in Thief. I got up on a table and drew one to me, then stared at it until I stopped shaking.

I've been trying to gather the courage to do the same here, but there aren't many enemies (thank God) and the ones that do exist usually don't show up in areas with a difficult to reach (for them) table.

Such a location would also be useful to experiment on how varying levels of sanity affect enemies. I'll probably build a map in the mod with just a big table and a horde of baddies around it ;D

I'll call it "Sea of Madness"

I'd never want to do that. That would utterly ruin the effect. The whole "the scariest things are those you don't see" thing.
09-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: No way to restore sanity other than solving puzzles? - by thebigJA - 09-09-2010, 01:00 PM