Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your plans when the Level Editor is released
Quakeman224 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Your plans when the Level Editor is released

(09-09-2010, 08:34 PM)kastanok Wrote: I, too, am probably going to start with a mansion. There is a place simply called The Mansion that has been mentioned in my pen-and-paper roleplaying group that I might try making. It is best if it has some exterior accessibility - at least inside the grounds' outer walls.

It will be something of a Thief-style treasure hunt with locked doors (find the key!) and lower areas with mechanical systems to open a large door and, well, we'll see what lies beyond that, hey? Wink

EDIT: Oh, and I will be documenting the development on my blog, Keys Akimbo, linked below.

Thats great an all. Just try not to focus to much on Resident Evil case. Mansions has always been a set piece for horror genre's and I have to say it does start to get old after awhile. Good luck on it as always.
09-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your plans when the Level Editor is released - by Quakeman224 - 09-09-2010, 10:15 PM