Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash during gameplay, not at start of maps (some spoilers)
Commando Peach Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Crash during gameplay, not at start of maps

I ran as administrator, crash at the exact same place. I checked permissions, seems like they were okay, but I'm also no whiz at this stuff. I'll get my comp sci housemate to double check for me whenever the hell he wakes up. :|

In the mean time, I don't think it's a graphics driver issue. I mean, I've played the game up until this point perfectly with graphics on high and a gorgeous framerate, and then this stupid piece of meat hits the bottom of a well and all off a sudden it can't progress. It's actually kind of funny every time I try to test it after changing something because I have that awesome anticipation of lowering it down hoping it works and then BAM.... the program shuts down. After playing Amnesia for a few hours, I actually jumped the first time. Tongue
09-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crash during gameplay, not at start of maps - by Commando Peach - 09-10-2010, 06:32 PM