Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters are kinda retarded...
Stixsmaster Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Monsters are kinda retarded...

tbh me and a frend on steam both have mics and we did a voice chat via steam ingame and we caught up to eachother at the same part in the game...and then continued on together and we both experienced the monsters together and both were shocked by them...

I mean I had teh water monster knock me off a box...I had them also break threw doors and other obstacles perfectly well...and then the other monsters we both never expected it but they just started to walk fast towards us...and we were like ok we can still run away and then all a sudden they sprinted and we both started screaming for our lives...

and the monsters will chase you a good distance...we even had a second monster appear else where as we retreated from another and it sprinted for us and finished us....that was when we both started to literally shake all over like now other...

If that isnt good AI for this game...then damn...you just love to find a games 1 exploit is what I would call it and take advantage of it and not enjoy the game the way it is ment to be...its like how Halo 2 is...how you can do mega jumps and what not...when your not sposed to be able to...it just ruins the gameplay...and is an epic fail on your behalf...

---Stixsmaster
10-02-2010, 06:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Monsters are kinda retarded... - by SmokeSum - 09-14-2010, 03:19 PM
RE: Monsters are kinda retarded... - by Mr. X - 09-30-2010, 04:42 PM
RE: Monsters are kinda retarded... - by Mjarr - 09-30-2010, 05:24 PM
RE: Monsters are kinda retarded... - by Stixsmaster - 10-02-2010, 06:45 AM
RE: Monsters are kinda retarded... - by SiamJai - 10-06-2010, 09:57 AM