The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ending with Agrippa
grix Offline

Threads: 1
Ending with Agrippa

I just finished the game but the end was pretty strange and confusing..

Spoiler below!
So apparently I wasn't able to save Agrippa. I gathered all the ingredients and just wandered around not knowing what to do with them. So I randomly entered the chancel and the monsters struck me down and I woke up in the cell. When I came back to Agrippa the laboratory was open, so I went in and tried to mix Agrippa's potion. I placed the poison gland and bone in the instruments, but I couldn't use the glass jar on them.. It just said "I can't do this right now" or something. I couldn't figure out what was wrong, and after a while I just went to the chancel again and I was able to enter the inner sanctum, where I tore down the stone rods and apparently killed Alexander. I don't know what happened to Agrippa, did I do something wrong? Are the several endings to the game?
09-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Ending with Agrippa - by grix - 09-14-2010, 04:20 PM
RE: Ending with Agrippa - by Pandemoneus - 09-14-2010, 05:20 PM
RE: Ending with Agrippa - by camilasmith - 10-20-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Ending with Agrippa - by Romulator - 10-21-2017, 03:15 AM