The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kontor New Media
PlasmaPurple Offline

Threads: 1
Kontor New Media

I recently recorded some gameplay of Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and uploaded it to YouTube. After uploading to YouTube I recieved a copyright claim from Kontor New Media for a small portion of the video. I did a bit of research and found that many people seem to have issues with Kontor New Media's copyright claims. I looked into the portion of the video with the copyright claim and found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61FlXh8xBHw. The audio clip seems to be taken directly from the game, which is why it would create the copyright claim.

My question is, does Kontor New Media have the copyright on this audio? Like I said, it seems to be directly from the game so the only way Kontor New Media would have the rights would be if they were given the rights by Frictional Games (I would think). I just thought I would check here before disputing the copyright claim, in case Kontor New Media does have the copyright on the audio.
04-02-2016, 06:53 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Kontor New Media - by PlasmaPurple - 04-02-2016, 06:53 AM
RE: Kontor New Media - by Yuhaney - 04-02-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Kontor New Media - by PlasmaPurple - 04-02-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Kontor New Media - by Yuhaney - 04-02-2016, 07:27 PM