Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It worked!But now it doesent start...
Kenta Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: It worked!But now it doesent start...

(09-17-2010, 09:27 AM)Thomas Wrote: Kenta:
http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-3754.html
did you try all things under A.7?

Quote:1) Enter Display Properties and make sure that the desktop color depth is 32.

2a) Run at lower resolution. Even if you have an LCD screen, there should be no problem running at a resolution such as 1280x768 and have the game still look good. This is probably the best solution to this problem.

2b= Make sure that SSAO and EdgeSmooth are turned off. These two effects use up a lot of graphics memory and turning them off should help a lot.

1. Check - It is 32 True Color depth.
2A. 1280x768 works after restart, but just if i change in ingame. If i select it with the settings in the launcher i get the same Bug as Above... After playing and restarting the game it doesent work again... -> Restart
2B. Its turned off, the Error still confusing me...

After an restart i can start the game with SSAO on and all Settings on extreme High, just the resolution to 1280x768. But like i said, after an restart of the game it doesen work again. I need to boot my pc and delete the amnesia folder to fix it temporarily...
09-17-2010, 09:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
It worked!But now it doesent start... - by Kenta - 09-16-2010, 10:53 PM
RE: It worked!But now it doesent start... - by Kenta - 09-17-2010, 09:48 AM