Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Unscripted Scares (minor spoilers)
OO Agent Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Unscripted Scares (minor spoilers)

(09-24-2010, 04:36 PM)Jinix Wrote: My biggest scare that made my heart jump a mile was when I
Spoiler below!
opened the iron maiden and the sudden music sound happened.
wasn't exactly scared but it sure made me jump and congratulate the designer for getting to me.(after cursing him outloud).

same here actually. i wasnt expecting that to happen >< biggest "jump" moment in the game for me as well.

but the most frightening moment in the game for me that was semi-unscripted happened *drum roll* in the Storage Cellar! After getting the Rod and hiding from the scripted grunt that appeared, I made my way back to the main room in the cellar to be killed by the grunt waiting near the top of the staircase. I was revived and sloooowly made my way back to the area where i was killed. no sign of the grunt but the music started playing. "gotta be over here somewhere" i thought to myself. then the music started playing indicating O HAI, I CAN SEE YOU!!! and then i started looking all around "WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS HE?!" I thought. only to turn around quickly HEY THAR! *maul*

Scared the **** out of me.
09-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Unscripted Scares (minor spoilers) - by ShaggE - 09-24-2010, 11:16 AM
RE: Unscripted Scares (minor spoilers) - by Jinix - 09-24-2010, 04:36 PM
RE: Unscripted Scares (minor spoilers) - by OO Agent - 09-24-2010, 04:42 PM
RE: Unscripted Scares (minor spoilers) - by Viter - 09-25-2010, 05:31 PM