The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horrible Lag Issues - Have tried the stickied solution
Terefall Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago Horrible Lag Issues - Have tried the stickied solution

First of all, I want to say how amazing of a game Amnesia is. It's nearly flawless - one of the most horrifying/exciting games of all time.

Here's my issue. I will run at an awfully low FPS for no apparent reason. I've turned every setting and the resolution to as low as it can get.
I have met the system requirements and updated my drivers. I have a Nvidia Geforce 6150SE nForce 430 and 3gb of RAM.

There are no background applications that cause me to run slowly. I perform fine in games such as World of Warcraft, but even at the lowest settings possible Amnesia lags at around 5 fps and makes it very hard to play and at times unenjoyable. Any solutions for this?
09-29-2010, 12:34 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Horrible Lag Issues - Have tried the stickied solution - by Terefall - 09-29-2010, 12:34 AM