Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
Krymtel Offline

Threads: 9
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

There are two events, one long part I hated and one short scare.

The long part I hated because of how scared I got was the place before the back hall, or the "safe" place and you're being chased by the water lurkers. I freaking panicked like crazy because I couldn't see the damn things and I could only hear them.

The one short scare that stood out the most was, to be completely honest, the one where you open a small cabinet and a bunch of skulls and bones fall out. I have no idea why I found this so scary, but I just did. I must of been really nervous in the place I was in in the game. It must have been the insanity effect and sound that happened as soon as I opened the cabinet. Oh yeah, and I got a heart attack when the damn torch lights up in a room and a woman screams and chains start shaking.

I'll just say it, the part I was most stressed at was the Choir Room. Just f**k that place man. I couldn't turn a corner without a brute trying to kill me. On top of that, I was crouching everywhere I went, slow as a snail D:

Eidolon Total Conversion (WIP)
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2012, 09:14 AM by Krymtel.)
01-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by Krymtel - 01-07-2012, 09:10 AM