The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoring my self out to the highest bidder...
mastersmith98 Offline

Threads: 3
Whoring my self out to the highest bidder...

... Metaphorically speaking. Right now I've hit a creativity slump. There's a few barriers, but the main one is my inability to come up with a story or premise for a mod and just go with it (I'm probably too picky for my own good when it comes to this kind of thing).

So, I would be glad to assist anyone in developing their mods in any area besides the production of sounds, music, models or textures (areas I have zero experience with). Anything else I'm game for, especially scripting, writing and design.

I'm just looking for someone who wants to work collaboratively on a project and be someone to bounce ideas off of.

P.M if you're interested and give me some detail on what you would like of me and what your mod is about (just something short, not a full on synopsis).

Join the Amnesia Modders group on Moddb!
10-18-2010, 04:25 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Whoring my self out to the highest bidder... - by mastersmith98 - 10-18-2010, 04:25 AM