Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoring my self out to the highest bidder...
gbutler69 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Whoring my self out to the highest bidder...

(11-29-2010, 01:43 AM)muffinman16 Wrote: I've got plenty of ideas and stories lying around, but i'm rubbish at coding. D:

Pretty sure I could do excellent coding. Not much on the ideas and stories. Don't know a lot about doing the models and textures or music.

I'd love to work with a team of people who I could round out on the "coding" front.

-- G
Hey, I think I could do great work on the coding and such. Would love to work with team who has ideas for story and maps and some people who can do the modeling and texturing. Also, I don't think I'd be much use on music or sound effect development, but, I'm willing to learn on all fronts.
OK, let me try again (wanted to make sure my reply is to the thread, rather than a specific post):

Hey, I think I could do great work on the coding and such. Would love to work with team who has ideas for story and maps and some people who can do the modeling and texturing. Also, I don't think I'd be much use on music or sound effect development, but, I'm willing to learn on all fronts.

-- G.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2010, 11:04 PM by gbutler69.)
12-31-2010, 10:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whoring my self out to the highest bidder... - by gbutler69 - 12-31-2010, 10:55 PM