Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything.
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything.

Tried out the idea I had, but it didn't work. I can't believe it at all. I run Penumbra games fine, but this... Tried out the drivers i was told, but nothing. Still crashing, but this time i had a black screen only. SO i could move, but couldn't see anything. But I could shut down the game easily. Im feeling disappointed
Also, the HPL log shows some weird stuff like something that doesn't exist anymore, it more like the lighting, but there is no problem with that. So I don't get it at all.

And Urrah, when you find something that may work and make Amnesia work flawlessly without black screen or crashing, you could be a little kind to help me along. Im loosing my luck along with hope. So, the future may not be pretty.
I would get myself an NON ATI card, but that would happen in May 40 because money is all gone now. No way to get enough money. Plus, the computer resists only ATI cards. It crashes at first with a NON ATI card.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2010, 09:07 AM by Robby.)
10-24-2010, 08:40 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything. - by Robby - 10-24-2010, 08:40 AM