Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything.
Urrah Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything.

(10-24-2010, 08:40 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Also, the HPL log shows some weird stuff like something that doesn't exist anymore, it more like the lighting

I get these errors as well.

(10-24-2010, 08:40 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: And Urrah, when you find something that may work and make Amnesia work flawlessly without black screen or crashing, you could be a little kind to help me along. Im loosing my luck along with hope. So, the future may not be pretty.

Sure thing, but I think we're going to need a patch. The only thing I haven't tried yet is using the Omega drivers. The troubleshooting thread only recommends this for pre-ATI X cards, but I'll give it a shot sometime over the next fortnight (I'm pretty busy with uni at the moment).

(10-24-2010, 08:40 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: I would get myself an NON ATI card, but that would happen in May 40 because money is all gone now. No way to get enough money. Plus, the computer resists only ATI cards. It crashes at first with a NON ATI card.

That sucks about not being able to get a new card. A lot of the unfixable problems actually seem to be with the newer ATI cards, I guess you could try one of the older ones if you can get the money.

I'm sorry I can only sympathise with you, I'm feeling your frustration as well (I've spent the last few nights trying to fix Amnesia instead of studying for a test I've got tomorrow). If I somehow get it working properly I'll let you know.
10-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything. - by Urrah - 10-24-2010, 11:17 AM