Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Get Penumbra Collection for close to nothing!
Tzajof Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Get Penumbra Collection for close to nothing!

Well, I think I've got it all sorted now.

I didn't receive the SMS, but I saw the little note at the top of the window giving me the code I can send to their number in order to confirm the purchase. Figuring the message wasn't gonna come, I went ahead and sent it anyway, and I got the purchase confirmation message.

At this point though the online service didn't change at all. I tried texting for their HELP service but got no reply, so instead I clicked on "Register a Failed Purchase". This seems aimed specfically at cases where the purchase has been confirmed but the rest of the order isn't completed, so I entered my number, it found the order, and I gave it my e-mail and now it's all good to go.

So admittedly, the system seems a little temperemental at least in my case, though it might not be Zong's fault for all I know. I already own Penumbra on Steam anyway, but I thought I'd give this a try anyway to help out and even contribute just that little bit of more money to you guys. Tongue
10-26-2010, 12:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Penumbra Collection for close to nothing! - by Tzajof - 10-26-2010, 12:52 PM