Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Bigbob Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

I was thinking they might have left communications open in case something came from the surface and that's all they could get? I'm not sure how central the Omega platform was to getting any communication from the surface? Correct me If I'm wrong but was it the initial impact that destroyed Omega? Maybe they were hoping to hear from someone from the surface, if that could even be done without Omega?

What's confusing me is we both heard "July". I looked at the timeline and couldn't find anything significant except I think Sarang committed suicide in July? I'll look again but I tried looking at the July before and after the comet.

I couldn't find what you were saying about someone got killed. Also like you I'm missing about 10-15 seconds of audio that could be substantial.

I would say I'm left to conclude that Frictional recorded this early in development and never had time/resources to re-record something so insignificant, but there sure is a lot of little things I notice with every play through that originally seemed insignificant but now I realize is extremely important. This recording seems like too big an oversight for how methodical and extremely well laid out the game is designed.

I've even seen lines edited after the original pc release that show that they were almost obsessed with only giving away information they wanted. Which is why I think that audio has something more hidden in it.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2017, 01:53 PM by Bigbob.)
04-10-2017, 01:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Bigbob - 04-10-2017, 01:45 PM