Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG: Portions of journal entry narration are missing/skipped.
Unregistered

Not Solved RE: BUG: Portions of journal entry narration are missing/skipped.

Figured I would put in my two cents regarding this bug. Ever since my gaming computer broke with a hardware problem. I had to rely on an older IBM Thinkpad T410, which I got specifically because of the keyboard and used mainly as a mobile word processor, so it didn't have to be fast or powerful. However, this old business laptop continues to surprise me. I was able to install and run Steam for Linux, Lubuntu 16.04 specifically, and it even ran ATDD. In order to have it run on the integrated DirectX 10 card, I had to bring down the texture quality and turn off much of the extras such as Ambient Occlusion. But it ran, albeit playable at around 25-30? (guessing) FPS. The only thing that didn't work was the flashbacks. During the flashbacks, I get a pink screen because of the lack of texture. Personally, unless I'm being chased by a monster it doesn't bother me any. That's because everything else works fine. I got full audio and everything. I'm surprised it ran at all, frankly. With the basic graphics drivers that came with Lubuntu 16.04 and all. But I thought that maybe a developer might like to know, or not. That's my two cents.
11-27-2019, 01:25 AM

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUG: Portions of journal entry narration are missing/skipped. - by Guest - 11-27-2019, 01:25 AM