The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
Kaarikun
Unregistered

Not Solved Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
I'm having such a big problem with Amnesia the dark decent. Im so frustrated!! I'm playing on PS4.

I'm in the cistern I have done all three puzzles in the machine room the levers the weights and the steam pipes. They all lock in place when they are correct which they all are. I have tried going out the double doors it won't open. I have completed the prison already and thus the door is locked. The water level in the one hallway is still full. Both bridges are still high up, I've tried throwing a rock at both of them and cannot reach. I've tried restarting the console and the game it does not work. I do not have any loads saved that would be priorbto any of this. I do not know what to do, I really don't want to have to replay anyting and I love this game. But I won't replay if I'm glitching.
08-15-2018, 08:29 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting! - by Kaarikun - 08-15-2018, 08:29 PM