Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Upside down, black and transparent, no oil meter
Ninjaspitfire36 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: [split] Upside down, black and transparent, no oil meter

(01-06-2011, 07:45 PM)xiphirx Wrote:
(01-06-2011, 04:21 PM)Ninjaspitfire36 Wrote:
(01-06-2011, 10:32 AM)DIGI Byte Wrote: why no-one thinks of updating drivers? I don't know...
should like make people read that before they post in technical help, kinda like a common causes /solutions thread, we have one right?

I came here for help, not grief. Why would you even bother posting such pointless drivel after the problem is solved?

It's not pointless. DIGI is right. Most of the topics here are either because a) the user has an intel card, or b) the user didn't update their drivers.

Its sad because we have a troubleshooting guide that is stickied in this very forum. Updating your drivers should be one of the first things you try Tongue

I had updated them not so long ago actually, I thought they were fine for the job. You really shouldn't come on to say 'oh it's common sense' or 'oh how could you not know this?' You just sound like arrogant trolls.
01-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] Upside down, black and transparent, no oil meter - by Ninjaspitfire36 - 01-06-2011, 10:03 PM