The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freeze/Crash at a specific point in the game
Eltimas Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago Freeze/Crash at a specific point in the game

[Warning: possible spoilers.]
Near the end of the game, in the Inner Sanctum, where you have to stand in the ritual circles(After sacrificing some blood) When Daniel falls to the ground the game just freezes, and eventually crashes my PC. Since I cannot do anything either in-game or outside, I'd have to press and hold the shutdown button to be able shut the whole thing down.
I've tried it many times, lower resolution, lowest effects, windowed screen, nothing works.

To visually show you where I'm precisely crashing. It is when Daniel falls to the ground and the beeping sound is all I hear until I forcefully shutdown my PC
@ 8:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuoMT_pASwQ

My copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent is legal and I'm playing it through Steam.

Any ideas?

[Image: Eltimaskitty12.jpg]
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more." -Henry V
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2011, 01:49 AM by Eltimas.)
01-15-2011, 01:46 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Freeze/Crash at a specific point in the game - by Eltimas - 01-15-2011, 01:46 AM