Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!)
Juby Away

Threads: 2
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!)

Spoiler below!

... scream like a little girl whenever a monster spawned close by?
In the inside
... boast to others that the game wasn't that scary only to shit your pants shortly thereafter?
Nope
... at any point have to quit the game to give your heart time to slow down and/or your hands to stop shaking?
Yes, multiple occasions; my hands are like the Nile River >_>
... die more than once - because you were killed by the same monster?
I never died Big Grin
... regret that you turned the handle and allowed a certain someone to talk to you?
The storage one I was aware of, but I did do this in the prison
... feel too frightened to open a door, because you thought a monster might be on the other side?
Yes, even in the Back Hall
... feel too frightened to pick up what you had come for, because you knew a monster might spawn?
All the time
... pass out from low sanity while waiting for a monster to disappear?
Nope
... pass out from low sanity while hiding from a monster that wasn’t even there?
Nope
... attempt to flee from a monster only to run right smack into it?
No, I prefer my corners
... jump off the window ledge in the study, just to see what would happen?
Nope, but I wanted to escape.
... jump off the window ledge in the study and then laugh like a maniac when you died from the fall?
Nope
... spend a few minutes giggling insanely as you threw various objects into the vat of acid?
I believe I roasted a pig in there, good times.
... pick a hiding spot and realize too late that it wasn’t a very good hiding spot?
I plan way too far ahead and have at least two spots in each room to cower in fear safely
... play through the game multiple times only to find out to your unpleasant surprise that things were slightly different that time around?
I want to, but too scared D:
... go back to an earlier save and play an area over again because it was so damn much fun?
Nope
... frantically try to stop the elevator when things started to go south?
I tried to hold on...
... curse the Shadow six ways from Sunday when it showd up and ruined the sanctity of the Back Hall? (Bonus points if you did so in more than one language. XD)
It was a beauty, but I felt the same way before and after the shadow came, that place creeped me out for some reason.
... curse the Shadow six ways from Sunday whenever it showed up and made your sanity go from "Slight headache" to "omgwtf I'm dragging my face along the floor!"?
No, but I do flip out because the shadow has a bonkers hit radius
(If you played Penumbra: Overture first...)
... walk into the Refinery and think: "This isn't the Refinery."?
Never played... but nope

Insanity. Static.
05-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!) - by eiahmon - 03-08-2011, 07:20 AM
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!) - by Nye - 03-15-2011, 12:22 AM
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!) - by JMN - 04-12-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!) - by Juby - 05-12-2012, 01:55 AM