Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!)
jaivyn Offline

Threads: 1
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Possible Spoilers!)

... scream like a little girl whenever a monster spawned close by?
Nope. Just sat there going D:

... boast to others that the game wasn't that scary only to shit your pants shortly thereafter?
Nope.

... at any point have to quit the game to give your heart time to slow down and/or your hands to stop shaking?
Meh, just quit cause I had enough for one day xD

... die more than once - because you were killed by the same monster?
Nope.

... regret that you turned the handle and allowed a certain someone to talk to you?

... feel too frightened to open a door, because you thought a monster might be on the other side?
I click on all doors to test if something is inside now xD If it goes RAWR, I run...

... feel too frightened to pick up what you had come for, because you knew a monster might spawn?
Nope... but I always do look for hiding places just in case.. and I open a closet door so I can hide fast.. etc...

... pass out from low sanity while waiting for a monster to disappear?
Nope.

... pass out from low sanity while hiding from a monster that wasn’t even there?
Haven't passed out at all.

... attempt to flee from a monster only to run right smack into it?
I died once, respawned and the respawn spot made Daniel run right into the monster's face. Though I didn't die, it still hit me once D:

... jump off the window ledge in the study, just to see what would happen?
Nope. I did throw lots of stuff off the ledge...

... jump off the window ledge in the study and then laugh like a maniac when you died from the fall?
No.

... spend a few minutes giggling insanely as you threw various objects into the vat of acid?
I threw a bottle in it Big Grin but not giggling insanely.

... pick a hiding spot and realize too late that it wasn’t a very good hiding spot?
There were lots of spots that were horrible, but I didn't get found, so it wasn't -that- horrible Big Grin

... play through the game multiple times only to find out to your unpleasant surprise that things were slightly different that time around?
Nope

... go back to an earlier save and play an area over again because it was so damn much fun?
Water level! Big Grin
03-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!) - by eiahmon - 03-08-2011, 07:20 AM
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Possible Spoilers!) - by jaivyn - 03-10-2011, 05:14 PM
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!) - by Nye - 03-15-2011, 12:22 AM
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!) - by JMN - 04-12-2012, 10:28 AM