Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!)
SummerR. Offline

Threads: 0
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!)

... scream like a little girl whenever a monster spawned close by?
Ahaha, yes. I'm so serious, I'm just a huge wuss. XD

... boast to others that the game wasn't that scary only to shit your pants shortly thereafter?
Hell no. I would never. Though my sister boasted and she wouldn't play the game after five minutes anymore. XD

... at any point have to quit the game to give your heart time to slow down and/or your hands to stop shaking?
Save and Quit, baby. Save and quit.

... die more than once - because you were killed by the same monster?
..Er...maaaaaaybbeee?

... regret that you turned the handle and allowed a certain someone to talk to you?
OH, VERY MUCH SO.

... feel too frightened to open a door, because you thought a monster might be on the other side?
Every door.

... feel too frightened to pick up what you had come for, because you knew a monster might spawn?
Every time. DX

... pass out from low sanity while waiting for a monster to disappear?
HELL YES. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS.

... pass out from low sanity while hiding from a monster that wasn’t even there?
I would tremble in fear, then come out with nothing there, feel a little pissed, move on, and BAM. There's a monster in the hallway. DX This happened too many times.

... attempt to flee from a monster only to run right smack into it?
Eight times, if I'm counting right.

... jump off the window ledge in the study, just to see what would happen?
Ahaha, no, I should try that next time XD

... jump off the window ledge in the study and then laugh like a maniac when you died from the fall?
See above.

... spend a few minutes giggling insanely as you threw various objects into the vat of acid?
Yeah, that was fuuuun Big Grin I was taking a break from all the screaming, I suppose.

... pick a hiding spot and realize too late that it wasn’t a very good hiding spot?
Durrrr...yep. You know that drawer thing? Never worked for me. :/

... play through the game multiple times only to find out to your unpleasant surprise that things were slightly different that time around?
I dunno. I've never played it more than once. I fear for nightmares. XD

... go back to an earlier save and play an area over again because it was so damn much fun?
Loved the water chase, thought the waterlurkers were damn annoying.

... frantically try to stop the elevator when things started to go south?
Practically cursing out Daniel for doing something stupid.

... curse the Shadow six ways from Sunday when it showed up and ruined the sanctity of the Back Hall? (Bonus points if you did so in more than one language. XD)
Three, actually. XD

... curse the Shadow six ways from Sunday whenever it showed up and made your sanity go from "Slight headache" to "omgwtf I'm dragging my face along the floor!"?
You betcha. Do I get bonus points for this too? 'Cause I'm sure I cursed a lot more here than in the Back Hall. Most words involved 'fuck' in them. XD

(If you played Penumbra: Overture first...)
... walk into the Refinery and think: "This isn't the Refinery."?

Mmhm. I was like, 'WTH?'
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2011, 06:37 PM by SummerR..)
04-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!) - by eiahmon - 03-08-2011, 07:20 AM
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!) - by Nye - 03-15-2011, 12:22 AM
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!) - by SummerR. - 04-19-2011, 06:31 PM
RE: An Amnesia Questionnaire (Spoilers!) - by JMN - 04-12-2012, 10:28 AM