The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Error In HPL2 Editor Installer For Mac OS X
PumpMaster Offline

Threads: 6
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Error In HPL2 Editor Installer For Mac OS X

I patched my Amnesia to version 1.0.1.2 as required for installation of the editor. I then downloaded the .dmg file, opened the HPL2 folder with the "read me" and the HPL2 installer. However, when I open it, it runs as an application called "fltk" and simply opens a window with a faint square in the upper left hand corner. I have waited a long time and have tried many options with the installer application, but to no avail. The program isn't doing anything, and I am sure (I checked, I asssure you) that i meet all the requirements for having the the editor that are listed in the "read me" file that comes along with the installer when you open the .dmg file. I have attached a picture of my predicament
.jpg   amfail.jpg (Size: 131.71 KB / Downloads: 151) . this is the program "fltk" that opens when i run the installer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
04-19-2011, 11:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Error In HPL2 Editor Installer For Mac OS X - by PumpMaster - 04-19-2011, 11:12 PM