Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Blog: "Finding videogame's true voice"
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2
RE: Blog: "Finding videogame's true voice"

You can perform 4 different attacks per melee item depending on which direction you're holding when you click, and if I recall, they each had different swing and reach, meaning you were missing out on a lot of combat nuance.

There are a few guns that require you to reload often, mostly the flare gun (which, I recall, did have 2 shorts per reload) and pistol, but I don't remember any one shot clips. The main arms are rifles with 10-50 length clips. I found that I did not need to replenish my heat that often, and it returned fairly rapidly, making it a short and trivial affair.

I felt that rescuing the lives of the hapless and stalwart sailors was as much a reward as unlocking the path to progress. I wasn't there to shoot up the place, but discover it's secrets and redeem it's crew.

I hope I'm not flaming you, just providing my disparate take on your complaints. Obviously it's to taste, but I'm sad you couldn't enjoy a game I thought was really quite good.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2011, 11:06 PM by hollowleviathan.)
05-18-2011, 11:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blog: "Finding videogame's true voice" - by hollowleviathan - 05-18-2011, 11:06 PM