Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study
Autoupdater Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study

(06-01-2011, 02:44 PM)sd. Wrote: Well it worked. I have the rod and the note in my journal. I'm not sure what else will be screwed up but since I never plan on going back into the study again hopefully no conflicts will arise.

Thank you so much for the time you took, I spent some time staring at the savefile myself but did not get that far.

I was considering if there is an additional requirement and check if the Study has been entered that could ruin just adding the item (did not even think about the note) but apparently you even found that.

Hopefully it will fix it because if it does not I am in the same boat as you - I do not plan to start again anytime soon.

Once again, thank you for doing the support, even if the changes do not fix the issue you deserve the gratitude.
06-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study - by Autoupdater - 06-01-2011, 05:22 PM