Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2011-05 Tuesday 17th, AMNESIA: JUSTINE – NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE (Version 1.2)
envirovore Offline

Threads: 1
RE: 2011-05 Tuesday 17th, AMNESIA: JUSTINE – NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE (Version 1.2)

Oh man, I have to get that soundtrack next week now.

I love the short stories, read through them yesterday when I got the update via Steam. Very intriguing, explains a lot of the in game load screens. The fourth chapter is pretty depressing to say the least.

Kudos to Frictional about being approached by OnLive and being added to their service! They may be struggling a bit right now pushing out their cloud based service, but it's still awesome to see you guys get the recognition you deserve.

Keep up the great work guys! Thanks for the free DLC updates, and making an awesome level for the P2 ARG. (just wish you would have left the phonograph recording in the original version, that was a bit of a cool addition IMO)

Can't wait for your next title. Big Grin

alive we threaten everything
05-17-2011, 04:29 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011-05 Tuesday 17th, AMNESIA: JUSTINE – NOW AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE (Version 1.2) - by envirovore - 05-17-2011, 04:29 PM