Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed
Maple Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed

OH, plutomaniac...I wish I had read your tip!

Spoiler below!
I wasn't expecting another room after going down the corridor! I thought the monster came from the doorway across from the one you enter the first room (when the lights go out), only to find out I was stuck in another alcoveSad. Then I snuck down the corridor only to find my self in the next big room, and quickly moved to the right (with door leading to Tunnels), I noticed the creature enter, so I thought I would just click on the door to leave - only to find out it was jammed! I turned around and the creature was heading in my direction! I guess the rattle of the door alerted its attention. Anyway I managed to sneak around to the doorway to the dungeon...now for the next partConfused...

I forgot to mention...

Spoiler below!
The biggest scare other than the creature heading towards me while at the Tunnels door, was when I was sneaking around and accidently slid the chair - while crouching - and the music changed...the horror!
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2011, 06:46 PM by Maple.)
05-22-2011, 06:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed - by Maple - 05-22-2011, 01:35 AM
RE: Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed - by Maple - 05-22-2011, 06:43 PM