Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed
Maple Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed

Spoiler below!
I see...the only reason I noticed that the monster was possibly present, is because I had previously closed the door behind me, and after the monster departed - the door was open, meaning it had obviously left down that passage.

Somehow I find that the threat of a monster waiting at the site of the broken ladder unsettling. I shall never look at the beginning of the game the same way.

On another note - I did understand what you meant by Close the door, but my constant "need" to go right all the time caused me, in my panic, to fail noticing the switch on the left...

Again, thanks for the hint though, its just up to me to utilize it properly.

I managed to finish the game, but nearly got held-up with the cog wheel. I was looking for a spot by the door, not a completely different room.

This leads me to a question about the monsters. Can they break down the doors after a set period of time, or is this only triggered when the cog wheel is put in place? Opening the door in the second room? I skipped saving the third prisoner (I will go back and try this), and noticed that the moment I opened the door on the far side, the monster broke in - which would certainly not give me enough time to save the other prisoner.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2011, 10:48 PM by Maple.)
05-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed - by Maple - 05-22-2011, 01:35 AM
RE: Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed - by Maple - 05-22-2011, 10:47 PM