Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
Kilseno Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

When I was near the end of Northern Block part of Prison, there is that gate with a lock that you have to use acid and hammer on it. So I did it and before I could open the gate I heard that monster's sound. Having no idea where it is I just hid my lantern and crouched near the crate that was nearby. I was hiding there looking down as I thought and still am not sure about it that if you watch right into the monster he is more likely to see you. So I starred at the corner and kept waiting for the music to end. After a couple of minutes I realized he still isn't leaving so I have to do start running somewhere and find a better place to hide so it would leave. Then I slowly turned around while still crouching and... I SAW HIS LEGS RIGHT NEXT TO ME! HE WAS JUST STANDING RIGHT BETWEEN ME AND THE GATE AND NOT MOVING! I had no idea what to do, my sanity was rapidly going down and eventually I collapsed. But for my surprise he didn't notice it and still remained idle. I fell down once or twice more and decided that right after I stand up after the insanity I will try to run for my life or die. So I lit the lantern and started running straight forward. It got his attention of course and he started chasing me. I just heard him missing his slashes on me and I really thought I will eventually die. I was running in circles through the corridors hoping not to turn into dead end. After a really long escapado I finally lost him somewhere and then patiently waited for the music to fade and then proceeded to find the gate again and leave the area. After achieving this I had 2 weeks long break from this game. It was just too intense for me.
07-17-2011, 02:42 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by Kilseno - 07-17-2011, 02:42 AM