Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (Released)

(06-11-2011, 11:30 PM)Ghostflame Wrote: Ok, at the risk of sounding like a derp, I picked up the master orb but still couldn't get back through the tunnel, it was an invisible wall. If this is any reason, maybe there's is a trigger on the stairs on the way down? Because I was a boss and jumped down from the top. But please, what do I do?

EDIT: I grabbed the fix, because I already had it, maybe it doesn't like that? I don't know.

Spoiler below!
There is a trigger on the way down. How the hell did you survive that fall?

(06-11-2011, 11:19 PM)bobbo Wrote: One very negative thing for me was the way of installation. On the first start via the batch file I had to reenter my serial key which I didn't have on top of my desk of course but dug somewhere in a folder on my FG store receit. Also, all the settings were reset back to default so I had to set them to my taste and restart the game. Is there no way to make this a "normal" custom story that goes into the custom story folder and is started from the vanilla game menu?

That should not have happened in any way shape or form. The game doesn't change anything, it just loads a different configuration file. I have absolutely no idea how you did that.

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011, 11:57 PM by DamnNoHtml.)
06-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (Released) - by DamnNoHtml - 06-11-2011, 11:55 PM