Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)
ZortaEnzane Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (Released)

Whoo, I just finished it!

Spoiler below!
Sweet jesus! The levels were so unique and GORGEOUS! This is a custom story that will really stick in my mind and inspire me forever.

B-but...now I need...more!

I understand it must've been hell to build all that, but it was just so beautiful that I didn't want it to end so soon. It was a lot shorter than I expected. You had something amazing going there and then it just ended before you had a chance to be immersed in any deeper story, which I saw tons of potential for. There didn't even need to be any monsters, I just wanted to read some more notes at least.

This was a very bittersweet experience for me. I love what you already have, but wish you would've went further with this; it feels like such a waste. It would be wonderful if you ever decided to come back and expand this, although I doubt that you would. Undecided

I am a voice actress, here is my portfolio so far: http://soundcloud.com/zorta-enzane
06-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (Released) - by ZortaEnzane - 06-12-2011, 04:55 PM