Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)
Joseph Curwen Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)

(08-26-2011, 11:54 PM)Your Computer Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 07:20 PM)Joseph Curwen Wrote: Re-installed the mod, didn't help. My version of Amnesia is 1.2, is that the latest? The last update I installed was the Justine thing. It creates no hpl.log, so no help from this direction.

Running it in gdb only gives

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x08313f01 in cLuxPreMenu::cLuxPreMenu() ()

and scrambles up my screen resolution (?)

I hope, I just missed an Amnesia update.

That's the version of Amnesia that i have for Linux. Let's try disabling the pre-menu through user config files.

Create a folder named ttp-saves under ~/.frictionalgames/Amnesia. Then copy over all files and folders from ~/.frictionalgames/Amnesia/Main to ~/.frictionalgames/Amnesia/ttp-saves. Now edit ~/.frictionalgames/Amnesia/ttp-saves/main_settings.cfg. Look for ShowPreMenu and make sure it has a value of "false". Then save and restart the game.

If the folder ttp-saves and all of its contents are already created, then you just have to edit the main_settings.cfg file.

Hey, it works! Thanks a lot!
08-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released) - by Joseph Curwen - 08-28-2011, 08:43 PM