The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I am William - The Factory [progress thread]
Khyrpa Offline

Threads: 10
I am William - The Factory [progress thread]

Since there are already a lot of other progress threads, I thought I'd make one myself too!

[Image: iamwilliam.jpg]

This thread is mainly just for myself so I can force myself to actually concentrate on one single thing.

I am William is currently being made by Organized Anarchy, but I have been developing this one episode alone.

The story is about William, a detective you play in every I am William episodes. I'm not releasing anymore information concerning the storyline because I have yet to set it in stone. I will do my best to try and create an immersing experience.

I have some interesting ideas for the story that separate it from ordinary ones, but I wish to not tell about it to anyone before release. Though I can say it will have something to do with cinematic scenes.

Since this story is going to be pretty short, I will not release a public demo!

Recording development into youtube... Give me requests if there is something particular you want to see!
http://www.youtube.com/user/superkhyrpa

[progress]:

Level layouts: done, except for a few maps
Outside area: polished, needs final tweaks
Learning to create models: kind of done
Story line: base done, but I have a lot of research to do for additional inspiration
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2011, 11:41 AM by Khyrpa.)
06-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
I am William - The Factory [progress thread] - by Khyrpa - 06-03-2011, 09:07 PM