Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia - problems with getting scared?
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: Amnesia - problems with getting scared?

Discussing:

Idea #1: A good developer will place a door away from any encounters.

Idea #2: Such thing does not happen in decent Indie Games.
Idea #3: What really scares in the game aren't the monsters but the atmosphere. If monsters keep appearing it will be the time in which you aren't scared to certain point that you don't care about the monsters. Besides, the monsters AI isn't that good, you jump to certain places and bye bye monster.
Idea #4: So it is clear, FPS: First Person Shooter. Back on Topic, I agree with you, they should randomize a little more the encounters, in the half of nthe game you already know what will happen and when will it happen.
Idea #5: Answer to all your questions: Because it's a game we are talking about and also because a decent storyline must immerse the player in the character the same as the opposite.
Idea #6: Agree with you, there were parts of the game where I appeared in places I never saw before I died.
Idea #7: Yes, the game needs more random enconters.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2011, 03:33 AM by nemesis567.)
07-05-2011, 03:14 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia - problems with getting scared? - by nemesis567 - 07-05-2011, 03:14 AM