The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A Question to All You Custom Story Creators
MaesterSolaris Offline

Threads: 1
Wink  A Question to All You Custom Story Creators

Hello everyone! Let me first introduce myself. My name is Ruby, known as MaesterSolaris on the internet. I'm kinda new to the Frictional forums. I joined a few months ago, but haven't been on for a while.

Anyway, the reason I created this thread is to ask a question to all of you who create custom maps with Amnesia. I have been wanting to create my own, but I SERIOUSLY cannot get the hang of anything that is involved when creating a custom story. I am currently writing the script for one of the stories I would like to create using Amnesia. Now here is my question. Once I am done writing the story, would one of you, make the custom story?

I know this might offend people here, and I apologize, but I really wanted to make sure if it was ok to do this. You'll never know until you ask, right?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this thread. Cheers.
07-31-2011, 09:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
A Question to All You Custom Story Creators - by MaesterSolaris - 07-31-2011, 09:36 PM