Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down for the count
Phoroneus Offline

Threads: 12
Down for the count

Hey folks,

Just a quick note - part excuse, part apology - for my absence (most notably from things like Teamnesia who I promised a map). My PC's power supply apparently did not survive the move last week and exploded in rather colorful fashion on startup the other day. I'm on a borrowed PC, having just ordered a replacement from Newegg, and figured I'd fill people in.

All of the data from all of my projects is stored on the hard drive of the now-disabled PC, unfortunately, as well as all of the programs and applications I used to create them. I'm hoping the power supply didn't take out any additional hardware (e.g. motherboard or CPU), because if it did then this will be a long and expensive repair process. Palistov and other Teamnesia folks, feel free to make a hub and continue without me if you have the maps ready. I'll do my best to get the original hub uploaded somewhere as soon as I can, but the earliest estimate would be sometime on the weekend - if everything goes perfectly.

Sorry to anyone looking for cubemaps et cetera - there's not much I can do at the moment as my only other Internet access (beyond borrowed systems) is a university terminal which has next to nothing loaded on it, and to which I don't currently have IT access (waiting on paperwork) to load it myself.

Anyway, keep on modding, and I'll be back when I'm back.

Cheers,
-Pho

[Image: at_9365860.png]

Follow Harvest.
09-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Find