Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Noose Model
Kiorga(x2)rd Offline

Threads: 12
Noose Model

Hello forum people. I really need a proper noose model for my game. I've put together a horrible looking one using several different rope pieces available in the editor, which will have to do until I get a proper model. And if no one can assist me, I'll have to make do with what I've got. However it would be soooo appreciated if I could get some help. This noose will be used in the climax and it really needs to not look like a piece of sh** (What I mean by that is anything better than what I've already got. I don't mind if it is extremely simple, so long as it is actually a noose; not a bunch of random looking rope - which is what I've got).

Oh and as an added motive, you'll be placed in my credits as "all custom models" as the noose will be the only custom model. So that's good isn't it? Eh? Now you want to do it. Yeah you do.

Thanks in advance!

Apparently the user name "Kiorgaard" isn't accepted by the administrator. Turns out you can't have a name with a double 'a' in it. Odd...
09-07-2011, 03:21 AM
Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Noose Model

There was a noose in Penumbra Overture... not sure if anyone has converted it for Amnesia though.
09-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Find
DRedshot Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Noose Model

I might give it a shot after my current model, would you want it to be dynamic or static?

09-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Find