Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Live Amnesia Play Event by R4tch3t!
MelloYello Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Live Amnesia Play Event by Ratchet!

Thanks for all ya'll that came by the stream tonight! xD It was awesome and there were a lot more scares this round. Haha Honestly, I didn't think R4tch3t was gonna make it through the night, but he did! It will be uploaded on youtube soon too!

Thanks Jazstar and Bighandxyz (hope I got your name right) You guys were awesome and such a big help to getting him even more scared! xDDDD

Planning on trying to get him to do some more next friday. We shall see >=)
11-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Find
R4tch3t Offline

Stupid monsters... I don't think they should be in the game, they are rigged! lol

[Image: Amnesia_Sig.jpg]
11-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Find
Jazstar Offline

Threads: 5

I shall join Big GrinBig Grin
11-13-2011, 08:36 AM
Find
R4tch3t Offline

OH ****! You son of a **** you are so bad you know that? You are the worst friend i've ever had in my entire *** life.

That was sooooooo funny. Hahahaha..

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011, 04:30 PM by R4tch3t.)
11-13-2011, 04:30 PM
Find
Jazstar Offline

It was hilarious! Told you that you would look back on it and laugh!

How are you enjoying Robot Unicorn Attack? Is it to be our official "R4tch3t needs a break or he'll have a heart attack" game?
Because I am totally fine with that Big Grin

And I love the part where you freak out and tell yourself to run, and then all we see is a slow walk XD
11-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Find
MelloYello Offline

Well, got some good news and bad news guys.

The bad news is that R4tch3t will not be streaming Amnesia this Friday as we had planned. He uhh, kinda needs a little bit longer of a break. xD hahaha Poor guy gets too terrified. It's too bad, I was having a great time! xD What a weenie! J/k fool! Tongue

The good news is that Bugg and I are gonna blackmail- *cough cough* - er, I mean talk him into finishing the rest of the game very soon! =D Maybe next week or something, we'll see! But he'll be streaming some other game this Friday anyways, not sure what yet.

We'll post some details on when he plays the rest of Amnesia as soon as he decides he can handle the game again. xD Awwwww

P.S Jazzy - That game did make him a lot happier when he was playing Amnesia last! xD Hahaha the look on his face! OOOO yea and I remember that part you're talking about! There was a lot of funny stuff this time! Tongue Gonna watch some replays of it while waiting for him to get some courage back. xD
11-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Find
Jazstar Offline

Aw, oh well.
Another game? Nice! Maybe Skyrim? It looks pretty awesome Tongue

Haha, yeah.
11-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Find
MelloYello Offline

Skyrim is a pretty good possibility! Tongue It does look really cool. We're gonna discuss it a little later, but...BUT! Bugg and I have been doing some plotting. We may see if we can do a surprise for the stream... Tongue Yes, involving Amnesia! Muwahahaha

We'll see though xD In the very least SOMETHING will happen friday. I'll post more info as we um figure it out haha! =P
11-15-2011, 11:13 PM
Find
R4tch3t Offline

Hey all!!!!!! Just wanted to let you know that I just uploaded a Highlights video on youtube... Seriously, it is great!

11-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Find
Jazstar Offline

Hey, I'm up for livestream this friday if you guys are!
11-25-2011, 08:53 AM
Find