Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Followed By Death: Chapter One
Momssi Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Followed By Death: Chapter One

Haven't played it through yet, but love it so far! It may be the best Custom Story I have played in a long time!

By the way, are you from Finland? Big Grin
10-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

I just played it and I got to say that it IS the best custom story I've played so far, it's consistent and the scares are very well balanced. The enemy encounter in the cellar was very intense, not to mention the water monster (took me some time to see where to jump up though). I look forward to part 2!

Well done my good sir! Smile

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
10-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(10-19-2011, 04:13 PM)I ZapZap I Wrote: I'm honestly confused. Right after the first scene in the home where the Brute attacks, it takes me to La Caza... Is this intentional, or some weird glitch that caused me to teleport between games? Do note that none of the letters had any dialogue on them and mementos were also blank.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

that's probably a result of maps from the 2 stories having the same name and because of that it's loading the wrong map, i'm not sure of how to help you, but their are plenty of people here that do Smile

Posting Freak
10-20-2011, 12:21 AM
Website Find
Dan479 Offline

Just finished it. Great custom story and I sure am looking forward to chapter 2! I like how the grunt wasn't overused and we didn't get to meet him all too often. Combined with the sounds it created an almost constant paranoia.

Though personally I am not a fan of big water areas with the water monster. They stopped scaring me after I figured out I can outrun it.
10-22-2011, 01:41 AM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

I started playing, and like I ZapZap I said, it tp'd me to La Caza. I quit the game, removed my lacaza maps folder from the maps folder, and played again. I went through the door and crashed with it saying it could not load the script file. I dont think it had any error message besides that though.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
10-22-2011, 03:09 AM
Find
WookieMang Offline

Threads: 3

has a lot of potential
the chase scenes gave me a heart attack
ill upload part 1 tomorrow if i can then upload as I go

Check out my videos --> http://www.youtube.com/user/99Daxc
10-22-2011, 07:10 AM
Find
jakerty Offline

Holy shit this story was really awesome, i enjoyed so much! Just waiting for chapter 2! Big Grin

aaand... almost begin, i went randomly inside cabinet when i heard grunting, after that when i left i throw cabinet door open and door started to bug with wall, after that all doors in castle started fly everywhere xD (heck it caused epic lag) was really funny moment. Idk if was bug but didn't noticed any bugs or glitches after this cabinet door thing.
10-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Find
JMFStorm Offline

Threads: 8

(10-22-2011, 01:10 PM)jakerty Wrote: Holy shit this story was really awesome, i enjoyed so much! Just waiting for chapter 2! Big Grin

aaand... almost begin, i went randomly inside cabinet when i heard grunting, after that when i left i throw cabinet door open and door started to bug with wall, after that all doors in castle started fly everywhere xD (heck it caused epic lag) was really funny moment. Idk if was bug but didn't noticed any bugs or glitches after this cabinet door thing.
Intresting story Big Grin But I'm glad you liked it!

10-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Find
WookieMang Offline

Threads: 3

Check out my videos --> http://www.youtube.com/user/99Daxc
10-23-2011, 03:49 AM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

Reinstalled and it got fixed, but I need help.

Spoiler below!
I got to the Machine Secret Bookshelf part, but my PC is crappy and I need to run at Low textures and I cannot read the machine numbers. Could someone tell me which ones go up and down? (I know the code is UP V and DOWN XIV, but like I said, cant read the numbers.)

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
10-23-2011, 04:47 AM
Find