Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Redemption *CHAPTER 1 RELEASE* DISCONTINUED
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
Redemption *CHAPTER 1 RELEASE* DISCONTINUED

I've included a storyline and put a fair amount of scares in. This is a Series, I will be releasing the maps as I make them.

Story: You are Prisoner #345. You have no idea what happened, or can you remember how you got there. You were a prisoner for a while. But when things went to lock down the whole prison for some reason, evacuated and stranded.Oddly enough you were sleeping at the time! You now how to navigate a way through the silent prison, in order to get out. How will you do this? And more importantly... why did the prison go into lock down?

(I made another thread to get rid of spoilers and to wrap up Chapter 1)

Screen:
.jpg   story.jpg (Size: 29.18 KB / Downloads: 150)

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZUGLU68F

Chapter 1:
Map 1: Done
Map 2: Done
Map 3: Done
Map 4: Done
Map 5: Done

Chapter 2:
Map 1: Plan to get done tommorow
Map 2: Plan to get done tommorow
NO SPOILERS PLEASE

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2011, 05:47 AM by flamez3.)
10-19-2011, 06:02 AM
Find
JMFStorm Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Redemption *CHAPTER 1 RELEASE*

I just played it and i can see that this was your first map. You only get better if you keep doing more maps and scripting. You asked in the credits that should you continue making more and I would say that you should.

10-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: Redemption *CHAPTER 1 RELEASE*

(10-19-2011, 07:55 AM)JMFStorm Wrote: I just played it and i can see that this was your first map. You only get better if you keep doing more maps and scripting. You asked in the credits that should you continue making more and I would say that you should.
Actually it's my third map XD. I defently learned alot of skills (both designing and scripting) from my second map I made, escape. It was a learning curve that i needed in order to make this map. Since this is only chapter 1, i will be making more. Im grateful that you played the map and commentedSmile

10-19-2011, 07:59 AM
Find