Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob needs help!
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Noob needs help!

(10-25-2011, 03:00 PM)MrE Wrote: Cheers for the feedback here folks. Since my original post, I have now discovered why running is so important in this game! o_O

First time I got chased, I ran away, hearing the beastie behind me and thinking I was leaving it for dust, only to turn around for a quick peek and BAM! - it was right on my heels and I got splattered! Really made me jump out of my seat at the time, and I'm not normally too jumpy when it comes to games/films, etc.

Anyway... I'm really enjoying my experience with this game so far. I've just arrived at the Prison section, which seems creepy as hell! Bring it on... :-)
You didn't listen when I said not to turn around when running did you? Tongue

I wasn't joking

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2011, 06:24 AM by Hunter of Shadows.)
10-26-2011, 06:23 AM
Website Find
MrE Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Noob needs help!

(10-26-2011, 06:23 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: You didn't listen when I said not to turn around when running did you? Tongue

I wasn't joking
^ Ha ha! Nope, I must admit I didn't heed that advice and paid the price! (cheesy rhyme unintended...).

Just like 'Lot's Wife', I had to look back and take a peek... Big Grin

PS: I've now got to the Morgue and am busily drilling holes in the head of a dead person. Not something I tend to mention on internet forums too frequently, to be honest.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2011, 05:46 PM by MrE.)
10-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Find